Canada Vein Clinics provides the latest technological advances in varicose and spider vein treatment at our state-of-the-art facilities throughout Canada.
Your Experience with Canada Vein Clinics
During your entire experience at one of our clinics in Toronto, Richmond Hill, Halifax, Moncton, Dartmouth, Vaughan, Kanata, City of Kawartha Lakes, Ottawa, or Orleans, you will be under the focused and dedicated care of one dedicated Canada Vein Clinics physician. Pairing our patients with one venous physician instead of multiple practitioners ensures consistency and accuracy your initial diagnosis right through to treatment procedures, and in all follow-up care. This consistency also guarantees patient confidence and comfort throughout the whole process at Canada Vein Clinics.
Steps of Treatment
- Your specially trained CVC physician, or ultrasound technician, will perform an initial ultrasound to gain a better look at the vein’s internal structure, checking for blood flow and the presence of blood clots.
- He or she will present your diagnosis carefully, explain your treatment options, and make any recommendations based on your ultrasound findings.
- Following a treatment plan, your physician will perform the appropriate procedure. Click here for an overview of all of our venous treatments.
- Following treatment, you can resume your regular activities almost immediately after your procedure.
- To ensure your health, comfort, and the success of the treatment, you will receive follow-up care by your dedicated CVC physician. This usually consists of a few additional visits to the clinic following the procedure.
As a Canada Vein Clinic patient, you’ll have access to our doctors day and night after your procedure. We are always available to answer any questions or concerns you may have. We mean it when we say we care!
Our treatments include:
Success Rates and Our Guarantee
- According to studies, Endovenous Laser Ablation Treatment (EVLT) is effective in up to 98% of cases
- VenaSeal has a 98.9% success rate according to studies in the U.S., Austrailia, and Canada.
- ClariVein has a 98% effectiveness rate across multiple international studies for continuing vein closure.
- Sclerotherapy has an 80% success rate, but we often pair this treatment with EVLT with a 100% success rate combined.
Regardless of the published success rates, we guarantee a 100% success with EVLT, VenaSeal, and ClariVein! In the unlikely event the treated vein ever opens up, we will close it again at no cost to you.
What sets Canada Vein Clinics apart?
A Painless Procedure
Our knowledgeable and skilled physicians perform hundreds of Endovenous Laser Therapy (EVLT), ClariVein, Sclerotherapy, VenaSeal, and Mini-phlebectomy procedures each year. And though our patients are as unique as their varicose vein issues, the quality of their experience never changes:
No discomfort. No pain. Whatsoever.
This is because our physicians are highly skilled professionals and expertly trained in administering the anesthetic to the leg, achieving the desired effect. Our patients are completely comfortable throughout their procedure, and usually tell us that they, “don’t feel a thing.”
We understand that many patients with venous issues such as varicose and spider veins have postponed their treatment for fear of a painful experience. At Canada Vein Clinics, we strive to eliminate that worry and show you we mean every word. Your health and comfort are important to us, and we know that varicose veins can be painful enough; our job is to relieve you of that pain.
We are proud to make this no pain claim. It is a promise that we make to each of our patients, along with a successful and long-lasting outcome of healthy, beautiful legs.
Next to our painless EVLT, ClariVein, and VenaSeal procedures, we provide each of our patients with comprehensive follow-up care at any of our locations. Our physicians will see a patient a few times within the first year following their procedure to answer any questions, and to ensure patients are healthy and happy with their new and improved legs.
Expertise, Experience and Passion
Many people wrongly believe that if they have already had an unsuccessful treatment (varicose vein surgery, injections or even laser treatments) that nothing more can be done. This is a common misconception! The failure of previous venous treatment may be the result of an incorrect diagnosis or inappropriately applied treatment (although the “old” operation of vein stripping does have high a recurrence rate). We can correct this!
At Canada Vein Clinics, we have years of experience treating some of the most difficult cases concerning varicose veins and venous insufficiency – including correcting the previous treatment failures of other clinics. In most cases, we can remedy any previous treatment failure.
Our patients know that Canada Vein Clinics is the place where they are treated like family, and we are proud of this statement by one of our happy patients:
“You treat your work not as a ‘job’, but as art.”